We are experienced commercial litigators who have appeared in numerous federal and state courts and in arbitrations and mediations. While our cases are diverse, they all involve sophisticated disputes that require creative and aggressive counsel to meet complex challenges.
Our experience in high-stakes business lawsuits encompasses a wide range of industries and subject matter areas. The cases we have litigated include complex contractual disputes, securities law violations, trade secret misappropriation, copyright infringement, and private antitrust enforcement actions.
Our clients are as diverse as our cases and include private individuals, investment management firms, financial institutions and accounting firms, small businesses and start-ups, telecommunications companies, manufacturers, and credit and payment card companies. We have represented both plaintiffs and defendants in multi-billion dollar disputes and an array of smaller and medium-sized matters.
- Represented private equity firm in multimillion dollar warehouse lending dispute with a leading insurance conglomerate. Secured favorable judgment and recovered attorneys fees and costs after multi-day arbitration.
- Represented start-up medical device manufacturer in a $200 million breach-of- contract case in Delaware state court against an international medical device provider. The matter was settled after jury verdict in favor of client.
- Represented start-up consumer electronics financial services company in a multimillion dollar federal trade secret case against a national retailer. The matter was settled after a jury verdict in favor of client.
- Successfully defended a national retail energy supplier in a class action lawsuit in New York State court alleging consumer fraud. Secured dismissal of all claims.
- Successfully defended board member of a multinational banking and financial services company in a federal lawsuit alleging insider trading. Secured dismissal of all claims.
- Secured favorable settlement on behalf of leading provider of storage services in New York City in complex property and business law litigation brought in New York State court.
- Secured favorable settlement for international accounting firm in auditor liability lawsuit in federal court.