We have defended individuals and companies in high-profile criminal cases and government investigations. Our work involves every facet of a criminal case, from pre-indictment investigation and advocacy, through motion practice and trial. We have also appeared before a wide range of government enforcement agencies, including the SEC, FINRA, multiple state Attorneys General and other state regulatory agencies.
- Served as defense co-counsel in the nation’s first jury trial of a U.S. citizen accused of attempting to join the terrorist group ISIS.
- Represented a trader at a leading financial institution in parallel criminal and SEC investigations relating to the valuation of collateralized debt obligations.
- Represented auditors in SEC investigation relating to alleged accounting fraud.
- Represented investment advisors in investigations by FINRA and state agencies relating to the marketing of structured products.
- Secured a non-custodial sentence for a defendant who pled guilty to federal narcotics trafficking charges.